Friday, December 16, 2011

"Tier 1" Stupidity: Chris Collins G1 tactical "Warrior School"

I've been coming across the term "Tier 1" lately while trolling the internet. I'm not sure exactly what it means or even if the US Military actually uses the term, but the internet ninjas seem to think it's a top level special forces ranking, as in "I'm a Tier 1 Operator, you know, the real shit". Scanning thru the youtube last nite I came across this video of absolute Tier 1 stupidity, easily the most reckless firearms video I've seen yet. From the the description of the video: "Follow G1 Tactical Solutions, Chris Collins and his team of professional trainers and operatives as they take the fight to organized crime and terrorism in the Philippines. G1 Tactical and local government agencies tackle the problems of training deficiencies, corruption, drug trafficking, illegal gambling, money laundering and extortion. Watch as the G1 team trains govt agents and prepares to kick down doors. Fight with no mercy, with mercy, don't fight at all." Too funny. I want to learn how to kick down doors too. That little Asian dude doesn't have the body mass to kick down the screen door on an old house trailer.

At the 4:41 mark you'll see the absolute most reckless thing I could imagine doing with a firearm. That's real ammo, you'll see the rounds impacting the berm behind the target. How stupid do you have to be to stand a foot or so off to the side of a live-fire target while some wanna-be "operator" you just met that morning practices his quick-draw skills with live ammo? I would have loved to have seen one of those stupid bastards take a round (non-lethal wound of course). For this video Chris Collins wins today's Darwin award. NINJA!

1 comment:

Bluto said...

One of the man-child partners of this business is my (unfortunately) brother in law. He, like the other partners, claim military service they don't have in their "bios". He and I don't speak to each other as a result of this slap to the face of REAL veterans. For lying about military service, I wish their US citizenship would get revoked.